Thursday, August 27, 2026

Lovely Farsi Songs-4

Continuing to share few more captivating songs from the beautiful land of Iran:


1.

Sina Sarlak - Zire Saghfe Doodi ( سینا سرلک - زیر سقف دودی )

(the piano sound of few seconds at the beginning is what led me to finally find this song few weeks ago, and then its deep lyrics captivated me). The Persian transliteration (I found from google AI) and corresponding English translation from the web is below:

(The persian script and English translation which I pasted on right is available here: Sina Sarlak - زیر سقف دودی (Zire Saghfe doodi) (English translation))


2.

Siah O Sepid "سیاه و سپید"

(in this very beautiful and melodic song the music and lyrics at 1:15 is the heart of the song, almost changes the tunes),

the Farsi transliteration with corresponding English of that stanza from 1:15 is:



lyrics from:(Dariush - سپید و سیاه (Sepid o Siah) (English translation #2))



3.

Giso Parishan _ AiVA

(very melodic song, I could not find lyrics of this particular song version online)


4.

ONEDAM & Yasna - Neshooni (Official Video)

(Very deeply captivating song)

No comments:

Post a Comment