Monday, June 8, 2026

A beautiful Hindi song- Kitni Chaahat Chupaye Baithi hoon....

 

Sharing a very beautiful and melodic song from a Bollywood movie: Kitni Chahat Chupaye Baitha Hoon | Himmatvar (1996) | Dharmendra | Romantic Song


I particularly like the antara version cover sang here by some singer: https://www.instagram.com/reel/DGr6nU_tZoO/


The profound lyrics from the antara of the song which I particularly like are as follows:

"चाँद तारो की सुहानी रातें

कैसी भूलूंगी वो मुलाकाते

कितनी दिलकश हैं कितनी प्यारी हैं

याद आती हैं तुम्हारी बातें

दिल की शामा जलाये बैठी हूँ

अब तो खुद पे भी इख्तियार नहीं

सारी दुनिया भुलाये बैठी हू

ये ना सोचो की मुझको प्यार नहीं

तुम जो आये हो मेरी दुनिया मैं

अब किसी का भी इंतेज़ार नहीं


जो लिखी हैं मेरे ख्यालो ने

खूबसूरत वो कहानी तुम हो

मैं भी सपने सजाये बैठी हू

ये ना कहना के बेकरार नहि

कितनी चाहत छुपाए बैठी हू

ये ना सोचो की मुझको प्यार नहीं"



And the corresponding English translation of above lines are:

(done from Google translate)

"Beautiful nights of moon and stars  

How could I forget those meetings  

How charming they are, how dear they are  

I remember your talks  

I am sitting here with the lamp of my heart burning  

Now I don't even have control over myself  

I have forgotten the whole world  

Don't think that I don't love  

Since you have come into my world  

Now I wait for no one else


The ones my thoughts have written  

You are that beautiful story  

I too am sitting, adorning dreams  

Don't say that I am not restless  

How much love I am hiding  

Don't think that I don't love"



No comments:

Post a Comment