Friday, October 2, 2026

Lovely Farsi Songs-5

 

Continuing to share more songs from the beautiful land of Iran:

 

1.

Amin Bani - Che Kardi | امین بانی - چه کردی

(I literally heard this song yesterday and the moment I heard I was magnetically drawn to it and when I read its lyrics, I understood why, this song is almost hypnotic and feels like one is reading poetry of Rumi...in my opinion, this is one of the most remarkable songs I have heard...)

Its lyrics (Persian transliteration alongside English translation) is below:

Amin Bani - چه کردی (Che Kardi) (English translation)

 

2. Another very beautiful song

Bibigol

 

3. 

Khabe Bahar

 

4.

Arshiyas - Hamin Bood | OFFICIAL TRACK عرشیاس - همین بود

 (Actually, when I first heard this catchy song, I remembered hearing it somewhere and when I tried to recollect, I realized that I heard it playing in one of the reels of a little baby boy Mehrad from Iran who I never met but know only through social media but he is almost the heart of my heart, as I deeply adore him....And funnily his mother posted it with him dancing (through AI image) with this song in background) ....so that's how I associated this song in my memory...:)


5.

Erfan Tahmasbi - Che Konam ( عرفان طهماسبی - چه کنم )

 (This song is by the famous singer whose song Khodahafez which I already posted is one of the most beautiful songs to exist...I particularly liked the following lines of the song, and lines where the singer calls out "faryad-eshgh"- those words add to beauty of the song)

“Goo bā to che konam tā to shavi hamdard-e man

Tā bārān beshavad hāl o havāye sard-e man

Tā hamechun mah-e ashegh be namāzat benavāzi sāz-e eshgh”

 

“What should I do with you so you would share my pain,

So the weather of my cold state turns into rain,

So like a loving fog, you play the tunes of love in your prayers.

Erfan Tahmasbi - چه کنم (Che Konam) (Romanization)

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment